Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunshine Award


 
I’ve been nominated by a fellow blogger, Mary Martinez, for the Sunshine Award! This is a festive award that bloggers give to other bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” I’m humbled to be included among the ranks.
Thank you Mary for this nomination.


Mary’s blog is one of my favorite blogs to follow. She’s earned the Sunshine Award for her personal connection with all her fans. If you haven’t stop by her blog, please do. She’s a person of interest in her writings and her special recipes that she shares with us. I’ve known Mary for some time now and her success as a writer has increased with each book she’s written. Her great suspenseful Beckett series is available and you won’t be disappointed when you read her books.

The rules of the Sunshine Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post. (Thank you, Mary!)
2. Answer the questions below
3. Pass the award to 10-12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
 
So, here are the questions:
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite animal: Dog\
Favorite number: 5
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Sweet Southern Tea w/lemon
Facebook or Twitter: Twitter
Your passion: Besides my family and writing, I love exploring the universe through my telescopes  
Giving or getting presents: Giving
Favorite flower: Daises

And now I’d like to nominate the following outstanding bloggers for this award:


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site