Wednesday, November 3, 2021

 A Thankful Thanksgiving

Now Thanksgiving is upon us, I admit there’s much for me to be thankful for in my life. It’s been a while since I’ve been in touch, but life happens.

Some of you may not know, my sister Jane passed away in August, leaving a hole in our hearts. I know we’ll meet again, and I’m thankful she isn’t suffering now. 

left to right: Sherry, Judy Gail, Judy Ann, 
and our beloved sister, Jane

As I mentioned, I have lots to be thankful for, and we must continue to remind ourselves of all our blessings, and find something to smile or laugh about every day.

I have finished two books, which I had started during Covid 2020. Now off to the editor. I’ll keep you posted about publications and book covers. The titles are Tucker Twin and Ya Ya House

Finally, Mary Martinez and I have a new video on our November Two Authors Books & a Beverage Club, which we’ve launched on Facebook. We’re talking to author Marie Higgins. Come join us HERE  


Each month we’ll be talking to an author, live on the first Tuesday nights of every month at 7:00 PM. Come join in and ask or comment while listening to the authors.

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1215880052156125

Marie Higgins: https://www.amazon.com/Marie-Higgins/e/B004O3WYQ2%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

Hope all is well with you and yours. 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving from the Bakers:

 Charlie & Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site