Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas



Hello Friends,
   Christmas season is once again approaching at lightning speed. Are you ready? I am. Our family trip to Disney World was a blast and I loved returning home to my decorated house. (So happy I decorated before Thanksgiving.) The first thing I did was to turn on all my Christmas lights, pour a cup of coffee and enjoy the peacefulness of a Christmas home. I was able to buy my grandkids their Christmas presents while in WDW, so now all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the season. And, look forward to a family Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. How about you. Do you enjoy Christmas like I do?

I’d like to quote Yoda, “Do. Or, do not. There is no try.”

I’ve had a story in my head for several years and decided to write it. It isn’t one of my historical western romances, or a contemporary/suspense romance, but a futuristic story. So stay tune, more in 2019.

All my Christmas novels are on sale, so if you’re in the mood to read Christmas romances, check them out.
https://www.amazon.com/Karibou-Magic-Anna-Sugg-ebook/dp/B0723GVPHX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545088882&sr=8-1&keywords=Karibou+Magic

My new release, Better She Lie, is also on sale throughout the holidays: https://www.judybakerauthor.com/

Here’s what I’m reading:
The Sixth Day
by
Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison
“When several major political figures drop dead with explanation, officials declare their deaths due to natural causes. However, when the German vice chancellor suddenly dies, a drone is spotted…”
These two authors are some of my favorites. I’ve just started reading this book and I’m already captivated.


XOXOXO JUDY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site