Monday, November 10, 2014

Looking for Gifts?

November 10, 2014

Before you know it Thanksgiving is upon us, then in a blink it’s Christmas. 




Where does all the time go? That reminds me of general relativity, oh, what’s relativity?  According to the Webster New World Dictionary: “the interdependence of matter, time, and space”. Steven Hawkins in his book, A Brief History of Time  (one of my favorite books) tells us that the forces and actions around us affects space and time, therefore affects everything that happens in the universe. He also said that the closer the mass the slower the time and the further away, the faster...keep that thought if you go to see the newly release movie, Interstellar with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. I loved the movie, my hubby hated it.  http://youtu.be/LY19rHKAaAg


Hmm, not sure how I got off onto that subject, so I’ll move on. I wanted to let you know and thank those of you that joined us on my two box set release parties.

Dangerous Intent and The Santa Series is still on for .99. Since the holidays are approaching fast, oh, that’s how I got on the subject above! Anyway, these two box sets would be great gifts for those family and friends that love to read. 

How about giving yourself a gift too. During the busy holidays take time to relax, enjoy a cup of hot spiced Christmas drink, and read three beautiful Christmas romance/suspense stories in The Santa Series box set. 

Then, treat yourself and your friends to six on the edge of your seat stories with suspenseful romances from best-selling and award-winning authors.

Dangerous Intent
Coop’s Redemption by D’Ann Lindun
Disappear by Mary Martinez
Logan’s Redemptions by Cara Marsi
Nightmare in the Woods by Sue Fineman
Protecting His Wolfe by Melissa Keir
Secret Past by Anna Sugg
             

 Amazon: Dangerous Intent ;  The Santa Series

 I hope you enjoy all the preparations, shopping, and music, yes, I'm talking Christmas music during these early days. Remember, the gift of your heart is the most important gift you can give to all your friends, family. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site