Monday, October 20, 2014

Working Title


At the beginning of this month I decided to have a contest for my third Yellow Creek novel, since I was having a hard time coming up with a title. And, giving away an ebook, Ghost Thunder, the second Yellow Creek novel. I had several recommendations and they all were good.

I went RVing with Brett, my husband, to enjoy the wonders of the autumn colors. While sitting outdoors by a fishing pond and the relaxing sounds of a creek nearby, we discussed my book and all the titles. I had make a list of promising titles suggested. After a long discussion on titles and how they related to the story-line, I decided on Spirit Catcher. So Spirit Catcher it is.

As it turned out Kim on my blog suggested using some part of the words Dream Catcher, then Brett suggested Spirit Catcher. Kim will receive an ebook of Ghost Thunder. Congratulations Kim. Thank you everyone that participated in giving your suggestions, they all helped.  I’m excited about the title.

Also stay turn for my Christmas Box Set release date is 
November 7, just in time for the holidays. I'll keep you posted.










Don't forget, Secret Past and Ghost Thunder are on for $.99 until Oct 25:  http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Yellow-Creek-Novel-Volume/dp/1482676478/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1413834200&sr=8-22&keywords=Secret+Past


No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site