Monday, October 13, 2014

Conference Time

October 13, 2014

Last weekend, I attended the IndiReConLive Conference. It was their first conference and I'm sure there'll be more to come. Many authors and readers came from all around, even New York. I thoroughly enjoyed the workshops filled with information for the beginning writer to the advanced. I was so excited to learn much from the speaker, Penny Sansevieri from Author Marketing Experts, Inc. She was full of useful information for all authors, and I'm excited to put it to use. Eva Pohler spoke on soliciting reviews and managing street teams, and Cindy Hogan talked about swags, audio and boxed sets. I could go on, but I have to say, it was a worthwhile conference to attend, and look forward to next year.

Projects:


Secret Past and Ghost Thunder are on for 
$.99 for only two more weeks.



Bake Love Write: 105 Authors Share Dessert Recipes and Advice on Love and Writing is on Amazon for $.99

Print copy available too. By the our book hit #2 on the Amazon list!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site