Wednesday, December 23, 2020

 
                                                       Merry Christmas


It’s been a hard year. I’m thankful that none of my family has Covid. I pray your family has been well and safe too.

Since the beginning of the year to the end of November, I wrote continuously, completing two manuscripts. One is a Women’s Fiction, and the other is a sweet Romance story of a woman working on an offshore oil rig. Now the work begins.

Writing and caring for my Jane has kept me busy and probably on the sane side of life. I think!

I'm trying to decide what my goals will be for 2021. So far this is what I have

1. Finish editing the two novels I wrote during lockdown

2. Publish the two novels

3. Complete a short story to give away 

4. Take care of myself - exercise and eat healthy

What have you done to keep busy during 2020?

Do you have any goals for 2021? I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you so much for following my blog. For my appreciation I'd like to give you a free gift.

 Let’s remember the true meaning of Christmas and feel the spirit lift us up.  We must be positive and plan on brighter days ahead. 

Bless you all,

xoxo Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site