Sunday, November 1, 2020

November YouTube Event
 





Our November YouTube is now live.  We have a guest on our show this month, so please come join us. If you have any questions, email me at, twoauthorsbooks@gmail.com  

If you're an author interested in being a guest on our show, don't hesitate to contact me. Also, you're invited to enter our drawing for a bag of goodies and two author signed books from Mary Martinez and me (US winner; International winner receives two ebooks and $10 Amazon gift card). Giveaways

This is also, NaNoWriMo and I'm participating. I don't usually participate in the NaNo writing month because November is such a busy month heading into the holidays. But, like all the rest of you, it's different this year. Covid-19 has changed so much in our lives, requiring us to adapt. Hence, I'm buckling down and writing a romance story for Christmas. Wish me luck. For those of you writing this month, best of luck on your writing goals.


Have a great and safe November, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site