Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Upcoming Event


I can’t believe May is here!! I want to remind you of my big event coming up in just a little over two weeks. So, please hurry and register for your place at the table before the limited tickets run out. I know some of you do not drink wine, but don’t let that stop you, there’ll be other beverages. Mary and I are excited to talk about the types of genres we write and give you some of our books along with other goodies. 

We Olive will have lots of delicious bits for you while we spend time getting to know each other. I haven’t had a chance to meet many of you on my newsletter list and I would love to meet you in person. Come join Mary and me on May 19 for two hours of fun, talking books, eating, and tasting wine at We Olive in Trolley Square, Salt Lake City.




$50 per person. Includes: Wine, bites, a bucket full of goodies and free books.



Date and Time

Sunday, May 19, 2019

12:00 PM – 2:00 PM MDT

Location
Trolley Square 
602 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84102


Hope to See you there. Have a great Spring

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site