Friday, April 7, 2017

Spring brings out the Blooms

I have a News Alert:

I’m excited about Utah’s 3rd Annual Readers Luncheon. I’ll be hosting a table with Mary Martinez and Stanalei Fletcher. Hurry and register. Tables are filling up fast. I’d love to have you sitting at my table for the luncheon.  Click HERE for more information.
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE UTAH ROMANCE WRITERS READERS LUNCHEON
 WHEN:                OCTOBER 14, 2017
TIME:                   12:00 – 3:00 PM
LOCATION:         DAVIS CONFERENCE CENTER
                        1651 North 700 West, Layton, Utah 84041

During the month of April we start to look forward the grass turning green, spring flowers popping up their heads to burst forth into bright colors, and we celebrate Easter, at least we do this year because Easter arrives on the Sunday after the spring equinox. 

Easter is also called Pascah, Ancient Greek word for Passover, which is a holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.  As in the New Testament this occurred on the third day of his burial after his crucifixion by the Romans, 30AD. Did you know the Bible mentions Easter? You’ll find it in the King James Bible, Acts 12:1-4, but surely, the apostles didn’t celebrate with colored eggs, chocolate, and peeps!

I’m giving away an Easter Bag filled with goodies.
Click HERE  


 

Enter the drawing for a free print copy of Secret Past and Karibou Magic and a cute bunny, along with other goodies in the bag.








All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter: Judy's Chatty Coffee Corner. Winner's name will be drawn on April 17. (Note:  US and Canada only)

I know how overloaded some of you are with newsletters, so just to let you know that I send a Newsletter only when I have (1) New Release, (2) Special Event, (3) Special Giveaways.

If you are a winner and you've read Secret Past, let me know which other book you would lik me to send in the Easter Bag.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site