Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Happy July



Loads of things happening during this summer month of July. For one thing, it’s my Birthday Month and to celebrate, I’ve decide to put my Silver Sage Creek Novels and Yellow Creeks books on sale to celebrate my entire birthday month. 
Just click on the title and it will take you to Amazon.  I appreciate all of you that have supported me throughout the writings of my books. 
                           Better She Die       Better She Live   Better She Love     Secret Past      Ghost Thunder      Spirit Catcher


Please mark your calendar on July 10 to visit Mary Martinez’s blog
She asked me to make a cooking video for her blog. It wasn’t easy, but it was fun...once I finished!  Please stop by and watch it and let me know if you tried my recipe.

I’m still working on my Christmas story and aiming at an August release. Stay tune.

 Karibou Magic

Christmas is magic. At least that's what Eva Mars Bowman thought until that tragic night. Running from her past, she accepts a job with an old veterinarian in a small town in Wyoming. Now with Doc's help, and his magical reindeer, she has a reason to believe in Christmas magic once again.
Nothing stays the same. Her newly found Christmas magic shatters. Doc becomes ill. His estranged son, Trebek Nickolas, returns with plans to change all that his father has built, including getting rid of the reindeer.

Compared to Doc, Trebek is coldhearted and wants nothing to do with Christmas? Can she convince him that forgiving and loving will bring back the Christmas magic he knew as a child? Or, will she have to move? Will Christmas magic be stripped away from her life again, forever?

An old veterinarian and his special reindeer brings Christmas magic back into her life, but will his handsome son shatter that belief?
Thank you Sheri McGathy for such a lovely book cover.

I’m giving away a free ebook, Secret Past to celebrate with Romance Books 4 Us. Head over to RB4U and check out all the prizes to celebrate Christmas in July.  http://www.romancebooks4us.com/ Lots of authors giving away lots of free stuff. 


Authors in the Round: 
Salt Lake County Libraries
—July 26, 2016 7:00-9:00 p.m.

Kearns Library

5350 South 4220 West

Kearns, Utah 84118

Young Adult and Paranormal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site