Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February Specials


Come one, come all.

If you're in the area on Friday, February 26, 2016, please stop by and say Hi to all the local authors that will be there.
Here's what's going on at the 100 year Library Celebration in Magna, Utah.



I'll be there dress in leathers, like Sarah in Secret Past when she rode her bike. Stop by and say hi, and if you ever thought about writing, enter the contest. I'll be giving away a signed autographed book and a keychain to the lucky winner that stops by to visit with us.
 Amazon
Amazon
Amazon


I have a SPECIAL going on to celebrate the bursting of Spring!  $.99 Amazon special for two of my books:  Spirit Catcher and Better She Love. Click on Amazon.

 If you're like me, you're looking forward to Spring.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck at the signing! I expect pictures of you in full regalia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I should have taken pictures at my last book signing. I dressed like and Cherokee Indian. That was fun. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site