Friday, January 2, 2015



Can you believe 2015 is here? It seems 2014 was a blink in my life. 


To celebrate this New Year. I’m leaving The Santa Series Boxed Set on for $.99 through the first two weeks of the month (January 15). So, if you didn’t have a chance to buy the boxed set, now’s your chance.  



For those of you that don’t receive my newsletter, I would like to express the same message to you…

May your days enter into this New Year filled with good things to celebrate.

Throughout 2015, I truly wish you and yours unforgettable moments, may you be surrounded by people you love, places that will hold wonderful memories, and treasures that will last a lifetime.

Click here to sign up for my newsletter. 

 Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Tips










________________

Add this to your site